Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 20...

But today is HAAAARRRRRRDDDDDD..... I don't know or understand WHY, but oh dear jesus, it's been tempting me all day to just sneak and get a packet and have "just the one".... I'm reasonably confident I won't - because of slippery slope etc etc, but yes.  A hard day - just when I thought I'd pretty much gotten over it.  It's been in my head since last night when I watched the final of my favourite show, and normally, I'd sit outside and have a couple of smokes in the dark, with a vodka, and think deep and meaningful thoughts about life.  And last night I was kinda, well, what do I do now? 

Worse, I know it's all in my head.  Am taking deep breaths.  Have inhaled 3 dark chocolate timtams.  Have been for walk.  Know it's silly.   Will go do something else now to keep busy.

Gah.

No comments:

Post a Comment