Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It's SUCH a good idea

to go cold turkey. 

Here's Andy using Champix, as you know, up until Friday night:



ANNNNND

Here's Andy, going Cold Turkey, in full Nicotine Deprivation Mode:



Suffice to say, a cold silence has descended upon our loving home in Timaru. 

I'm still not smoking though - and despite the temptation to go and GET Andy smokes today, just to SNAP HIM FUCKING OUT OF IT - he hasn't either, since Saturday night.

If I can get through this without smothering him with a pillow, not only will I be able to get through ANYTHING without smoking, I'll also likely be awarded some form of medal from like the Sainthood department. 

2 comments:

  1. Come live with me Jo, in my smoke free loved filled house...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL another hilarious update! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete