Sunday, February 13, 2011

What the hell, yesterday?

I felt like a heroin addict, such was the desperate need to have a cigarette for much of yesterday.  It ended, thank GOD early evening, but yeah... I was doing the furtive glance from side to side, checking out Andy and his movements (in EVERY sense, LOL, for those that remember the Poo Story), and running through what would be needed to sneak and get a packet so I couldjusthaveonequicksmokejesusCHRIST. 

Anyway, as luck would have it, my eldest sister arrived, who DOES smoke, and the urge to Sin started to leave me.  Totally disappeared by the time she'd left (after a somewhat manic roar at her, when she was kindly telling me how I didn't need one "What do YOU know?  YOU SMOKE! You don't GET to comment!"... (In jokey voice though, was not totally dysfunctional, there may have been a few drops of spittle leave my mouth, and my cheeks may have slightly mottled, but not in TOTAL Andy-style rage).  But I didn't smoke.  Came close, but didn't.  (Speaking of Andy, he's back to being nice, but also smug, in manner of Born Again Cold Turkey Ickster- "Ohhh, looksit meeeeee, I don't NEEEEED Champix"....

Anyway, when I went to take my Night pill, around 7.30pm, I realised I have missed 2 out of the last 4 tablets.  SO I suspect yesterday was due to being off the drug.  Which leads to my next question?  Am I hooked on Champix?  Am I the next Lindsay Lohen, addicted on "prescription drugs"?  (Obviously excluding the fact I'm not a redhead, otherwise we're like virtually the SAME GODDAMN PERSON)... I've taken the last 2 pills as prescribed and today I couldn't care LESS about smoking?  In fact, today's officially 3 weeks of NOT SMOKING.   So I can now add "Addicted to Champix" as a new possible blogging topic. 

OR

Addicted to Taylor Kitsch and Friday Night Lights...

The jury's out.  Thinking women should know the answer though ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment