Friday, January 28, 2011

Who knew?

I've been drinking extraordinarily strong coffee all this time!  Yesterday when I had a cup at one stage (because of my addictive personality, I'm also quite the coffee drinker, and have 3 real coffees most days, and about, ohhh, 7 cups of instant?), I thought "JAYSUS!  This coffee tastes burned or like it's treacle flavoured?".  Never really gave it another thought till I had another cup this morning, and found the same thing.  Pieces fell into place quite quickly, when I then ate a mouthful of toast, and realised the jam was quite possibly the most delicious spread ever made.  BURSTING with flavour.  AMMMMAZZZZING.

But you know what it is right?  My taste buds are back.  And with that, an appetite so feral, I seriously think I'll be lucky to get through 3 months on Champix (side effect Appetite Gain - TICK!), without gaining approx 21kg.  The next blog is weightloss...

All said and done though, it's well worth it.  It's getting RIDICULOUSLY easy to be a Non-Smoker - and now I keep feeling deep shame I smoked as long as I did.  I even scowled at a smoker at the Warehouse today, and had to physically stop myself from going over and suggesting she try Champix.  I'm a Reformed Non-Smoker ;-)

Andy's kicking me off.  *le sigh*...

No comments:

Post a Comment