Sunday, January 23, 2011

Yeah, Yeah, I've been slack...

But today's my LAST day as a smoker... And the last few days have been busy, what with the plumber practically moving in (he was here again TODAY), and Andy installing a TV cabinet for a lot of today, and unplugging the phone and internet.

BUT yes... Tomorrow morning is smoke-free... Feeling ok about it, but I guess that's easy to say when I'm still smoking - we've only bought enough smokes to last tonight, so regardless of temptation in the morning (I'm a Gross First Thing In The Morning Smoker), there will be none in the house. 

So.  Expect tomorrow's blog to be positive, but likely a touch moodier.  If past attempts of stopping smoking are indicative, yes... The children and the virtual world better brace themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment